Thursday, December 3, 2015

Who is HINDU?




Society around me believes and Call me as Hindu, but till date I could not find a satisfactory answer for why am I known as Hindu,

I have been taught by my society that I am a Hindu because I am Born in a Hindu Family and my Parents are Hindus, and I also been taught that Hinduism is my Religion,

But my first question was who created this Hinduism and Why should I follow this Religion,

After being more than 30yrs in this religion without sacrificing anything like my freedom, food habit, business, lifestyle etc., I was happy,

But when I started Comparing Hinduism with other Religions, I found so many issues which do not support the existence of Hinduism as a Religion.

Few of those points are here…
·         I could not find a person or a group of people who created Hinduism
·         Hinduism do not have a Religious Book to follow
·         After birth no process to be done to become a Hindu
·         There is no strict rule or single Religious God or Guru in Hinduism
·         Hindus are free to worship anything
·         Hindu can also live as atheist

When I see people compare Hinduism with other religions like Islam, Christianity, Sikhism, Buddhism etc, and match Bhagavath Gita with Bible & Quran etc., I feel it as funny that they are trying to compare something which is not comparable,

I understand that Christianity & Islam has their Religious books which they follow to be inside their Religion but Bhagavath Gita is not a Religious Book of Hindu because nobody in Hinduism follows Bhagavath Gita and Hinduism is not a Religion,

I also understand that there are sub religious group who claim as Hindus but follow some specific Human being or his/her Religious vision is also not HINDU

And I come to a conclusion that Every Body in the World are Born as Hindu, & after Birth, when they grow up, then they train themselves or by their family to follow some strict MAN made Rules and procedures called Religion, Cast & Sub Cast,


My request is that never compare Hinduism with any artificial Religion and never encroach the Freedom of any free living Human Being in this world in the name of Manmade Religious system. 

------------------------------
POSTED ON: 19 AUG 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment